On the 4th, it will be Duchess Meghan’s 38th birthday. You can still send a birthday letter or card to her, even though it might get there after her birthday. Address here. You can send loving and best wishes on SussexRoyal Instagram and RoyalFamily on Twitter/Instagram. You can also donate to charities close to her like her Patronages or your favourites. As well buy the latest edition of British Vogue September issue on sale now. Often times, Meghan’s large and diverse fanbase feel inspired by Duchess Meghan. Meghan’s fans raised thousands for charties in honor of baby Archie and in honor of Prince Harry’s first Father’s Day.
Within the past few weeks Duchess Meghan has revealed she has upcoming and completed projects. She recently guest edited the September edition of British Vogue available on August 2nd (today). Get your copy here! She also interviewed Michelle Obama, read the interview, here. Meghan also has an upcoming clothing line in which the money will go directly to charity. It also is in partnership with Smart Works were she is a patron. See more info here.
Please check out A Happy Birthday Testimonial From Fans
Within just one year of becoming royalty, Meghan has shown her prowess. She has:
- Become a top earner for the Royal Family
- Brought in
money to the UK economy
- Helped create jobs and helped
- Became the VP of
Queen’s Commonwealth Trust
- Became Patron to four charities, two of which Her Majesty the Queen passed down to her.
- Created an award winning best selling charity cookbook “Together” with the Hubb Community Kitchen to help Grenfell survivors
- Helped to launch
shout! a mental health crisis line in the UK
- Partcipated in the International Women’s Day Pannel a powerhouse feminism discussion
- Had a successful and crucial 16 day Royal Tour
- Had another successful Royal Tour in Morocco
- Helped a Canadian boutique defy retail slump
- Became a guest editor for British Vogue September issue
- Became a mother after giving birth to Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor
- Was one of
TIME’S 25 influential people on the internet along with Prince Harry
- Was runner up for
TIME’S Person of the Year, Times 100
- Was UK’s most
searched person of the year
- Broke records with the Sussexes royal account on Instagram, SussexRoyal
- Highlighted accounts monthly to raise awareness. Such as Mental Health, Pride/LGBTQ+, Environment, #ForcesForChange, etc.
Meghan already had a successful philanthropic life prior to becoming royalty so her good natured heart and striving for positive change just comes natural. It just shows why she’s so successful with her endeavors. She has taken to royalty and motherhood with flying colors. As Jameela Jamil said:
“To find out that she actually actively follows what I do and is paying attention to the movement and mental health work that I’m doing is incredible. Shows the kind of person she is. She puts her money where her mouth is.”-JJ
— AvRoyal 🌌🌠💜💫 (@AvsRoyalSussex) July 31, 2019
Something to add, something forgotten or noticed an error? Please direct message me on Twitter, DMs currently open.