Everything about stylist-extrodinaire Elizabeth Saltzman is quintessentially New York— from her her boho-meets-Jackie-O style to her decades-long career atop the masthead of the industry’s most lauded magazines (here’s looking at you, Vogue and Vanity Fair). These days, however, this fashion phenom calls London home, transversing the pond to style the jetsetting elite. Saltzman began her career at Giorgio Armani, then moved to Vogue and finally to Vanity Fair, where she became – wait for it – their “International Social Editor” (yes, that means she was at the helm of the most legendary fêtes – think social butterfly meets glameratti with a très chic title to boot). She continues to moonlight as a contributing editor for the iconic mag, but also shines as one of the most highly sought-after stylists, working with our perpetual girl crush, Ms. Paltrow and a who’s who of A-listers that make a gal swoon with wardrobe envy. And while Saltzman may be the most in-the-know (and not to mention, busiest) woman across the pond, she still finds time to relax with her two boys and take the time to TIG Talk with us. I often say that not all of the fashion set are created equal. With Elizabeth Saltzman, the proof is in the pudding. Or as our friend’s across the pond say, the “pud.”
- My nickname is: Lil or Salza.
- The first thing I do when I wake up is: Turn on some music.
- I can’t live without: My dreams of living in the warm sunshine on the beach.
- If I had one week to escape: I would grab my sons and head to a good kitesurfing beach…Spreckelsville Beach in Maui springs to mind.
- If I only had $10 in my pocket: Keep it, save it for a rainy day and turn up the music and have a roller disco party. Who needs money when you have good dance music!
- Everything tastes better with a little: Lemon…or a little sugar…or a little love.
Meghanpedia: The hero image source was not found in the web archives.
Last updated on June 29th, 2019