Oh Marilyn even made shopping look good. But the reality is that in the dead of winter with holiday shopping crowds, fighting for parking spots, and waiting in endless lines we aren’t exactly channeling our inner Monroe. But now with Cyber Monday, you’re set to score even better deals from the cozy confines of your home, all bundled up, mug of spiked cider in tow. With the holidays just around the corner, The TIG has done the sale scouring for you! So whether you’re shopping for your gals, your coworkers, the perfect gift for your guy, or just something special for yourself (you’ve earned it!), get ready to swipe, click, and tap onto some of the best finds of the season.
PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
Maybe it’s my love of words in general, but all gifts scripted with phrases either tongue in cheek or inspirational are always high on my holiday wish list.
- Wyoming Creative “You Are My Sunshine” bracelets
- Sweet Peony Press “Good Vibes Only” print
- Alice Maplesden Pots “I Bloody Love Tea” mug
- Blue Ribbon General Store “Hot Mess” file folders
- The Sticker Place “Merry Christmas” wine tote bag
FOR THE BEAU
It’s easy to grab another t-shirt for your man—but you’ll likely steal it for PJs anyway. Instead, give him something creative that he’ll actually enjoy like these little gems!
- Happy Socks x East Dane exclusive gift box set
- Crosley Radio “Cruiser” turntable
- Brookstone pocket projector
- Alphabet Bags “Exceptionally Handsome” wash bag
- Miri Hardey Pottery personalized shaving mug
For all your friends who love to binge watch Top Chef and fancy themselves to be foodies, these gifts will fit nicely into any pantry…or belly
- Pure Home East Coast drink coasters
- Pure Home West Coast drink coasters
- Uncommon Goods wooden beer caddy
- Bar Tartine cookbook
- Purpose Design Indian spice kit
- Cowgirl Creamery “Holiday Collection” artisan organic cheese
FOR YOUR GAL PALS
We couldn’t omit for the ladies in your life! From swoon-worthy fragrance, classic kicks, a cozy sweater, and our version of a nouveau friendship bracelet, your girls will be plenty pleased with you!
- Jonathan Adler “Champagne Pop” candle
- Converse All-Stars
- Kate Spade “Dream a Little Dream” eyemask
- Nasty Gal “Drop It” sweater
- Ryan Porter “Keeper” bracelet
- Chloe “Roses de Chloe” perfume
For more finds, head to The TIG’s Shop page!
Last updated on June 29th, 2019