Okay, okay – you’re about to get crazy excited. Because that’s what happened to us when we learned how to whip up this perfect brekkie, adorably nestled into an avocado. First of all, it’s easy as pie, and secondly, it’s packed with good fats, omegas, protein, and mad flavor. Impress your friends at brunch, or simply treat yourself to this paleo-friendly, and absolutely delectable breakfast recipe. Honey, you deserve it.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the center of the avocado, just enough so the egg will fit snugly in the center.
- Place the avocados in a small baking dish. Do your best to make sure they fit tightly.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half. Try your best to crack the yolk in first, then let the egg whites spill in to fill up the rest of the shell.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs and avocados. Just make sure the egg whites have enough time to set.
- Remove from oven, then season with pepper, chives, and garnish of your choice. Enjoy!
Last updated on June 29th, 2019